Healing the Family Tree
Open to Johrei Practitioners
including those newly trained.
This class is based on Meishu-sama's teachings
regarding the nature of the spiritual world as well as the nature
of our spiritual relationship with our ancestors. As
we help our ancestors,
so we can help ourselves and our families.
Some material from Dr. Kenneth McAll is also included to add a
Western perspective to the concept of spiritual bondage.
In the class we will explore several spiritual concepts, construct
our own family tree, learn how to analyze our own purifications
in light of family karma, and conduct a Johrei ancestor service.
- I. Break The Bonds
- Identifying negative influences in the family
- Breaking the bonds
- II. Three Steps to Resolution
- Cutting the negative bone
- Wholehearted forgiveness
- Transferring control to God
- III, The Movements of Healing
- Prayer and Offerings
- Shift to the needs of the living
- Commitment to the future
- IV. Constructing a Family Tree
- Identifying family patterns
- Determining who needs prayer
- Becoming willing to take responsibility
for our part
- V. Conducting a Service
- VI. Freedom to Choose
- Listening to God's directive on a daily basis
- Having the courage to live fully